Your Purchase Supports Scientific and Educational Endeavors at
The California Academy of Sciences.
As low as $49.99
$39.99 Member Price
Ozobot is one of the world's smallest programmable robots. It is a powerful learning tool that teaches children the basics of coding and programming in fun, interactive ways. With structured STEM/STREAM lesson plans and workshops available by Evollve Inc., teachers and parents can use Ozobot as an education tool that encourages learning while kids play.
- A simple, fun and engaging introduction into coding and programming with Ozobot, a revolutionary learning tool for the digital generation
- Draw color combinations of red, green, blue and black to control and influence Ozobot's behavior on paper and tablets
- Designed and programmed to remember and playback up to 500 different moves to create one-of-kind dance routines set to your favorite songs
- Download Ozobot's free STEM/STREAM based lesson plans & workshops, perfect for teachers and parents looking for new ways to engage young minds
- Free iOS & Android apps featuring OzoDraw, OzoLuck, OzoPath and OzoGroove
Size: 1"H x 1"Dia.
Winner Best Robot 2015.